We are currently recuiting for a part-time HR Administrator.
Closing Date 29 July 2013
This post is limited to 4 hours per week but on adhoc occasions may be requested to work more hours depending on demand and budget. This position will be given a 7.5% employers contribution stakeholder pension scheme after completion of successful probationary period.
- Support the Office Manager in any appropriate duties
- Collect and record equality information
- Update sickness, holiday & staff records
- Assist with end of year equality requirements
- Research Legal updates and report those relevant to Nexus
- Update training database
- Filing duties
- Assist with achievement of external quality accreditations
- Assist with applications for further business
This post is based in the Belfast office but will require some flexibility when required, working from home is also available for some of the hours
Nexus NI is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment. All employees are expected to observe this policy in their behaviour at all times.
This document provides an outline of current duties of the post – it is not intended to be an exhaustive list. Its contents will be subject to review